Rely on our support and knowledge gained from close contact with the client
Our aim is to help you to demonstrate the “best version of you” in your search for a winning legal role.
Whether that be helping you to write a CV that presents you and your experience better, challenging your thinking to enable you to prepare to the best of your ability for an interview or simply explaining to you how your salary benchmarks against the legal market to help you decide on the sort of roles you should be applying for – we are here to support you every step of the way.
We understand that looking for a new role can cause stress and we believe that it is our job to take that stress away.
That is why we are on hand to help you with all of the following should you require our expert advice:
- How to best present your experience and achievements within your CV. Most legal counsel we speak to can get more interview invitations by implementing a few changes in their CV.
- How to prepare for interview in order to stand out against competition. Our track record of coaching legal counsel with interview techniques is second to none (we actually have coaching certifications).
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile to support your personal brand as a stellar in-house legal counsel.
- How to use LinkedIn to network and potentially find your own role.
- How to prepare for video interviews which are now standard for multinational organisations.
- How to approach psychometric tests and assessments.
We will also take the time to discuss potential roles and employers in detail as we want you to make the best choice for your career – and that may well be to stay with your current employer.
We always recommend giving your current workplace an opportunity to discuss your career path internally before you look elsewhere.