Found Legal placed a 6 PQE technology lawyer fluent in French and English with top private practice training and previous in-house employment at an Internet company, experienced in complex high value negotiations, drafting technology contracts as well as data privacy matters, pre-litigation and litigation.
One of the biggest IT companies in the world headquartered in the US with a 400-strong global legal team.
- Draft, negotiate and process contracts with enterprise customers: direct sale, RFP / RFIs, resale, nondisclosure, software license/sublicense, evaluation, cloud contracts, XaaS, flexible consumption models, dispute settlements and alliance agreements.
- Responsibility for named customers accounts headquartered in France
- Provide advice and contract interpretation to senior management on the provisions of specific agreements as well as legal issues that might impact the business
- Secure proper approval on nonstandard legal, financial, technical and business issues raised in contract documents
- Review, analyse and maintain standard contracts and other business documents
- Participate on and lead departmental and cross-functional process improvement teams
Skills and Experience
- Experience supporting sales of technology products and services to enterprise level customers. Knowledge of commercial, contract and business law, as well as knowledge of data protection and privacy law, IP and antitrust law; experience with revenue recognition principles. Significant direct experience negotiating complex business transactions.
- Full fluency in English and French with the ability to draft and negotiate in both languages.
Found Legal placed a 6 PQE Tech Lawyer, a French and English drafter and negotiator with top private practice training and previous in-house experience at an internet company, experienced in complex high value negotiations, drafting commercial contracts as well as data privacy matters, pre-litigation and litigation.
The new team member started in their role in August 2018. As of today, they are still happily employed by the business (similar to all permanent placement we made within the last 3 years).