UAE Sovereign Wealth Fund, one of the most active investors globally with access to invitation-only funds handling broad range of deals across most of the asset classes and investment types.
Dual qualified England & Wales and NY attorney with 8 years PQE at the largest law firm in the world. LPC Distinction, LL.B First Class Honours.
Provide legal support services to the investment and support departments in order to safeguard the interests of the organisation from a legal perspective. This includes, but is not limited to, rendering professional legal advice, drafting of and interpreting agreements, procedures and regulations.
- Render accurate and timely counsel to senior management on a range of legal matters
- Manage legal aspects of assigned projects, coordinating with the internal business teams and external legal counsel to achieve a cost‐effective, timely and commercially sound delivery of services.
- Ensure that the organisation’s operations and activities are at all times in conformity with the applicable legislation in the pertinent countries and advise Management on any relevant developments in law or regulation.
- Draft agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the organisation’s full legal rights are protected at all times.
- Review and ensure quality control of legal documents and advise relevant signatories / senior management on material content as required.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties creating relations of trust.
- Demonstrating initiative and being proactive to identify, manage and avert legal risk.
- Undertake all required and delegated tasks to ensure provision of first‐class legal support to the organisation and its various departments.
Highly attractive expat package (salary, bonus, relocation allowance, annual home leave ticket (business class), full medical, schooling allowance for children) commensurate with background, experience and level of seniority.
The new team member started in their role in January 2017. As of today, they are still happily employed by the business (similar to all permanent placement we have made within the last 3 years).