We are working with a major global organisation who is seeking to hire an experienced IP Lawyer to be based in their offices in Italy (Italian language is not required).
You will join a highly respected global team of over 70 lawyers and patent and trademark attorneys. Although the position is based in Italy, you will work in a truly global role for this household name with presence in over 150 countries.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Advising across a range of IP issues including joint development, technology transfer, protection, enforcement, licensing, litigation and dispute resolution;
- Advising on the interaction between IPR and other regulatory areas such as competition laws and data protection;
- Drafting and negotiating complex research, development, proof of concept/prototype, evaluation, licensing and project agreements.
- 6-15 PQE in an IP role in private practice or in-house within a large international organisation
- Experience in drafting and negotiating complex IPR transactions and licences (including software development and licenses)
- Knowledge of competition laws
- Patent litigation experience would be beneficial
What you will get in return
- Competitive package (base salary + bonus + benefits)
- Professional and personal development and training within a well-structured organisation
- Excellent name on your CV
- Being part of a business with highly innovative culture and part of a highly collegiate legal team
- Flexible working, excellent balance, sports and training facilities