We are working with a multinational media company whose legal team is seeking to hire Senior Legal Counsel in London to support one of the business streams.
This is a senior role with one direct report closely working with the leadership team as their legal business partner.
As lead counsel you will support the company in its management of any legal affairs to involve:
- Provide legal and strategic advice to stakeholders at various levels on legal matters and legal risks
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts with clients and suppliers
- Provide legal support on various matters to commercial and executive teams in contractual negotiations
- Deliver training and legal risk management initiatives to support senior management in strategically managing legal risks
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial agreements and documents relating to IT / technology, such as: MSAs, SLAs, data processing agreements, reseller agreements, RFPs, agreements with vendors
- Implementing a formal legal process for legal reviews
- Reviewing and amending company’s templates;
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure orderly and timely request for contract reviews
- Advising on ad hoc issues
- Managing one direct report
- 5-7 PQE+ commercial lawyer with in-house experience
- UK or Ireland qualified
💎 What you will get in return
- Senior legal role within a reputable global company working with household names
- Competitive package
- Being part of a highly collegiate, dynamic and friendly legal team
- Great company culture
- Flexible working and excellent work-life balance (office presence one day a week)
💁🏻♀️ Your contact
Your contact is Mila Read, legal recruiter and Director at Found Legal. Mila works closely with the hiring team and will be able to best position you for this exciting opportunity.
Follow Mila Read on LinkedIn for in-house legal roles in tech, media and communications.