8 PQE commercial and technology Swedish lawyer joins a major global technology company and one of the world’s best employers.
Our client is a well-known multinational technology corporation headquartered in the US.
The company’s hardware, software, and services are used daily by households and offices worldwide.
They approached Found Legal seeking an experienced lawyer with fluency in English and Swedish, knowledge of commercial, contract, and business law, and experience in data protection and privacy law.
Found Legal’s Solution:
After a thorough search and selection process, Found Legal placed a Sweden-qualified 8 PQE technology lawyer with extensive experience in drafting complex high-value commercial contracts, negotiating strategic deals with leading technology companies, and a profound knowledge of EU Competition law, IP law, and EU Data Protection law.
The new team member’s primary responsibilities included:
- Drafting, negotiating, and processing contracts with enterprise customers: direct sale, RFP / RFIs, resale, nondisclosure, software license/sublicense, evaluation, cloud contracts, SaaS, flexible consumption models, dispute settlements, and alliance agreements.
- Responsibility for named customer accounts within Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Norway.
- Providing advice and contract interpretation to senior management on the provisions of specific agreements, as well as legal issues that might impact the business.
- Securing proper approval on nonstandard legal, financial, technical, and business issues raised in contract documents.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and maintaining standard contracts and other business documents.
- Participating on and leading departmental and cross-functional process improvement teams.
The new team member started in their role in 2019 and quickly demonstrated their expertise and value to the legal team.
As of today, they are still employed by the business, providing expert legal advice and support to the company’s operations in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Norway.
Their knowledge, experience, and dedication have contributed significantly to the company’s ongoing success in the highly competitive technology industry.
Found Legal’s ability to find highly qualified and culturally aligned legal professionals has been key to our success in placing candidates in organizations worldwide.
This case study is another example of our ability to identify, evaluate, and present a candidate who met or exceeded our client’s needs and expectations.
We are committed to providing our clients with talented, experienced, and dedicated legal professionals who will add value to their businesses and in-house legal teams.